Sunday, July 6, 2014

Resort Kids

Beth and Biva are seasonal workers in St. Mary, Montana just outside Glacier National Park.  
Like the other “Resort Kids” I was told that when they go to a new place each season that they have instant friends.
I imagine that they all share a common goal.  
They are all looking for a good time.
I don't know if anyone has ever used the term "Resort Kids" before.
I think it suits their situation and has a nice connotation.

Beth tends bar at Kip’s Beer Garden.
It's a hangout for the locals..... not the tourists.  

When Beth noticed that I was taking their photo she immediately struck a pose.
She told me that she used to be a model.

  Biva works at the lodge.  
After chatting for awhile he invited me to party with them after hours.  

My love and I planned to hit the trail early the next morning so I passed. 
 I can't stop thinking that I would have gotten some great photos though.

All images captured with a Leica M9 and Voigtlander 28mm Ultron.








No comments:

Post a Comment